- San Francisco. I’m so blessed to say that I live in this bustling, beautiful metropolis.
- Books. I love reading self-improvement and leadership books. Your recommendations are appreciated.
- Pisces/Aries. I was born on this cusp. If you believe in the personalities assigned to zodiac characters, you’ll get a sense of what my personality is like. Although, you’ll get a better understanding from reading my posts.
- University of California, Irvine. My alma mater. Always an anteater at heart. Zot! Zot! Zot!
- Positive Realism. My attitude towards life.
- Integrity. What I value most and strive to live by on a daily basis.
- Piano. I started when I was 5 and graduated the Certificate of Merit program with honors when I was 18. I spent my younger years competing in the U.S. Open for Music and even placed 1st in various categories. I spent my college years teaching piano to kids. I’ve been playing for 20 years now.
- Belinda. My coffee name, and what my parents almost named me before deciding on Belyn.
- Elite Daily. I’ve contributed twice, but I’m hoping to share more editorials with the world. See what I’ve written in my Elite Daily profile.
- Family. My source of inspiration.
My Music Taste
When you’ve spent a majority of your foundational years learning music theory, it’s easy to become open-minded about music and even develop a strong appreciation for musical diversity. My taste in music has shifted across different sections of the musical spectrum. I have a nostalgic attraction to R&B and hip-hop from the late 90s and early 2000s. I also had my emo, punk-rocker chick phase in high school so my taste used to include emo, punk-rock and alternative bands.
That said, my current go-to music genres are deep house, neo-classical, classical, progressive house, progressive trance, trip-hop and chillstep. I’ve loved electronic music since the tender age of 8. Coupled with my roots in classical music, the music choice of my adult years makes sense. Most of the music featured on Treble Shoot fall in these categories.
And of course I like to stay in touch with current music trends, so I will tune into Top 40s and EDM every now and then.
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.