It’s here! Watch the full video of my trip to Hong Kong and China. Featuring Bellatrax – What Love Is (Feat. Sophia May).
Thank you to those who contributed to my amazing experience, including folks who gave me the scoop on places to visit. For those who are looking to visit in the near future, I’ve put together a list of highlights from Hong Kong (where I spent 80 percent of my time) based on places I discovered AND the places my friends recommended.
– Afternoon Tea at The Peninsula
– Butao Ramen
– Din Tai Fung
– Ippudo Ramen
– Little Bao
– Mak’s Noodle
– Yukitei Ramen
– Sang Kee Noodle (Xiang Yutang)
– The Butchers Club Burgers
– Canton Tower
– Three Pacific Place (29th floor)
– Victoria Peak
– Geronimo Shot Bar
I’ve learned a lot from my first trip here and in the event I do return, I’ve included a list of places I need to check out:
– Hike along the Dragon’s Back Trail
– Live it up in Soho (more upscale than LKF)
– Visit the Tian Tian Big Buddha Statue
– Stroll through Nan Lian Garden
– Shop and nom at the Temple Street Night Market
– Explore the Chi Lin Nunnery
– Splurge at the PMQ market
A huge thanks to my awesome company for this amazing opportunity and to my colleagues from HK/SZ/GY for taking their time out to show me around, feed me and shower me with love. It was definitely a very productive trip that made me more excited and passionate about what it is I do everyday.
Shout out to Kimberly, Elaine and Mike for the recommendations along with those who took their precious time to visit: Sisilia, Megan, Vanessa, Lin, Kathie, Rachel, B2, Brian and Kimberly.